Based on the article 43 of the Statute of the City of Mostar (“Official Gazette of the City of Mostar” no.4/04 ) and Decision on Amendment of Statute of the City of Mostar (“Official Gazette of the City of Mostar” no: 8/09), the Mayor of the City of Mostar announces the following:
for expressing of interest for the investment into the objects of the former Higher Girl’s School in Mostar with the aim of its modification into the hotel-business complex of high category
1. The subject of this public call is expressing of interest for an investment in the real estate marked as follow:
- 1.1. Cadastral plot no. 18/26 covering the surface of 3318 m2, in the nature a house with the court-yard (the Higher girl’s school with the sub-buildings) registered into the Land Registry sheet no. 6475 , cadastral municipality of Mostar, full ownership of the City of Mostar.
- 1.2. Cadastral plot no.18/14, covering the surface of 90 m2, in nature a building in The Old town registered in the Land Registry sheet no.3806, cadastral municipality of Mostar, full ownership of the City of Mostar.
2. Use and purpose of the real estates, which are the subject of this public call as future hotel-business complex of high category, are determined by the Master plan of Historic city area of Mostar for the period from 2007 to 2017.
interested (domestic and foreign physical and legal entities) are invited to
express to the City of Mostar the principal interest for an investment and
convey to the planned purpose of the subject real estates, where option of
gaining the ownership over the same should be provided and all that throughout
the Letter of Intent, jointly with the following attachments;
3.1.Name and surname and the address of the bidder (if physical entity), or a company and headquarter of the bidder (if legal entity);
3.2. The copy of the identification document (ID), or certificate/document of judicial registration (for the foreign legal entities some other appropriate document that proves the legal status of an entity);
3.3. The amount of investment that the submitter of the Letter of Intent is willing to invest in the real estate, under which circumstances and in which time-line/dynamics or the amount of buying-selling price which the one is ready to offer for gaining the ownership on related real estates.
3.4. Design proposal, respectively the shorten business-investment development plan for the space and ways of future usage of the real estates, together with the dynamic plan - deadlines.
Design proposal, and the business-investment plan, a bidder should coordinate with the valid urban regulation documents.
3.5. The planned total value of the investment and estimated number of the newly employed persons.
4. The bidder submits the Letter of Intent with the documentation in one of the official languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina or in English language, in the sealed envelope addressed to: Grad Mostar, ul. A.Buća br. 19. Mostar, Bosna i Hercegovina with remark: „Pismo namjere za Djevojačku školu“.
5. Deadline for submission of the Letter of Intent is August 31st, 2012. All interested can see the related real estate at the spot, from August 27th, till August 31st, 2012, through the Service for real estates of the City of Mostar.
6. This public call serves solely for determination of the interest. Expressing an interest based on this call does not create an obligation/commitment to the applicant of the Letter of Intent for participation in the final tender procedure of the City of Mostar for an investment in the subject real estate.
7. More detailed data regarding urban-technical conditions, in accordance with the spatial plan documents can be seen on WEB site of the City of Mostar.
Mostar, July 24th, 2012